We make your transition easier.
UTSA’s Undergraduate Pathway allows you to begin earning credits toward your degree even if you do not meet the English requirements for direct entry. You will receive additional support to move you successfully through your first year at UTSA. UTSA offers 60+ undergraduate areas of study that are spread across seven different colleges. Curated by an award-winning faculty, our diverse set of programs will prepare you for nearly any professional career or scholarly pursuit. UTSA’s top-tier education will not only remain pertinent to an ever-changing job market but will also set you on the path toward achieving your dreams.
Select your undergraduate degree of interest below to see start dates, admission requirements, application deadlines, entry requirements, specific degree progression requirements and curriculum.
Learn more about UTSA’s Undergraduate Programs
Scheduled to begin instruction:
New students must complete the application to the UTSA International Pathway and submit required documentation to be considered for admission.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online at ApplyTexas.org or CommonApp.org
- Complete the “International” application
- Pay $70 application fee
- Submit official high school or secondary school transcripts/mark sheets (plus English translation if in another language)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores
|Admissions Deadlines for International Students|
|Fall||January 15||June 1|
|Spring||October 15||November 1|
|Summer||March 1||April 1|
- High School Diploma
- 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Completed Application
- Proof of Financial Resources
- All official school transcripts – High School or above as applicable
Once you have achieved the required language level, you can progress to your Pathway or direct degree.
- TOEFL iBT 71 or equivalent
- TOEFL iBT 61 or equivalent
- TOEFL iBT 57 or equivalent
UTSA offers bachelor’s degree programs in the following fields. Learn more about program requirements.