Academic Information

To remain lawfully in the United States during your studies, you must adhere to the regulations that govern F-1 students and J-1 exchange visitors and scholars; see guidelines below. Although we strive to provide the most up-to-date information, the Department of Homeland Security considers it your responsibility to ensure that you do not do anything that violates the terms of your status. The United States government will not accept ignorance of the law for any violation.
Information concerning enrollment
Enrollment Information
Graduation information
Information about maintaining legal status
Maintaining Legal Status
J1 and H1B information
J-1 and H-1B Information
Information about academic probation or dismissal
Academic Probation and Dismissal
Information about transferring
Transferring from UTSA