Dependent Information Forms

If you would like to add a spouse (husband or wife) or dependent children to your F-1/J-1 Certificate of Eligibility, you need to complete this form and submit the required documents to International Services.

Download the forms. Go to File/Save As in your browser to save the form to your desktop so that you may retain changes and email the form to others.