Study abroad and earn course credit on a UTSA-led program with your fellow roadrunners.
These exciting programs are arranged and led by a UTSA faculty or staff member. Most programs run during the summer, but we have programs all year long! Program length varies from two weeks to a full semester. Program costs include UTSA tuition and program fee, plus any associated cost.
Reasons to choose a UTSA-led program:
- Great for a first time traveler because you are going in a group of Roadrunners with a UTSA faculty/ staff member
- These programs are very accessible and will be taught in English
- You will have the opportunity to increase your network, create lasting friendships with other students, and gain access to locations and experts you may not access on your own
- Accommodations and travel are arranged by the program leader
- Financial aid may be used to cover the courses as they are UTSA courses. VA funding and Hazelwood may also be applied.
- Some UTSA-led programs may require visas. If needed, your program leader and Education Abroad will guide you through this process.